About Family Eyecare of Lockport
Since 1995, Family Eyecare of Lockport has provided “Eyecare for The Entire Family.” We are located in Lockport, IL and are always ready to help patients see clearly.
Our mission is very clear - "To provide the best quality eye care for your entire family!"
We pride ourselves in our dedication to our patients. Everyday we help patients to see the world clearer and better than before they came to us.
Some Interesting Info About Us
In 2008, we moved to a new office, added the latest technology, and added a wider selection of frames, sunglasses, and other products.
But one thing will never change—the courteous and professional service you get from Family Eyecare of Lockport.
John M. Fron, OD
Dr. John is devoted to two things... Your eye health and the Blackhawks!
- Graduated from Illinois College of Optometry, 1990
- Chicago Lighthouse for the Blind internship, 1989-1990
- Olympia Fields Osteopathic Hospital externship
- Advanced Education in Ocular Disease, 1990
- TPA Certification—Advanced Treatment of Glaucoma and Ocular Disease, 1996
- Corporate Practice, 1991-1994
- Private Practice, 1994 to Present
- Member of Lions Club, Lockport Chamber of Commerce, and Lockport
- Preservation Association
Cheryl L. Fron, OD
She is a member of the American Optometric Association and the Illinois Optometric Association.
- Graduated Cum Laude from Illinois College of Optometry, 1992
- TPA Certification— Advanced Treatment of Glaucoma and Ocular Disease, 1996
- Corporate Practice, 1993-2004
- Private Practice, 2004 to Present